BIOL 133 Week 11 Chapter 15 Study Questions with Answers
- What unusual feature does RNA polymerase II have in transcription termination?
- The type(s) of RNA that are directly involved in translation are which of the following. Select all that apply
- Basal transcription factors recruit RNA polymerase which combine together to form the ________.
- Elongation factors provide energy for translation by hydrolyzing what type of molecule?
- The codon AUG specifies the amino acid methionine. What would the tRNA anitcodon be that recognizes this codon?
- Mature tRNA has an amino acid binding site at one end and the other end interacts with the mRNA by complementary base pairing due to the ________.
- Which direction is the template DNA read by the RNA polymerase?
- The number of different stop codons is ________?
- Are the following enzymes involved in DNA replication or transcription?
- What causes RNA polymerase to stall so that the rho protein bumps into it and knocks it off the DNA?