BIOL 133 Week 7 Chapter 10 Study Questions with Answers
- Place the order of events in chromosome packaging from beginning to end.
- Damaged DNA can potentially be repaired during which checkpoint. Select all that apply.
- A large cell will be initiated to divide because
- A cell’s entire amount of hereditary information is the
- Which molecule initiates the halt of the cycle when damaged DNA is detected in G1?
- In nature, there is an exception to every rule. Of the species below, which one has a very unusual genome that violates the “rule”?
- If there are 8 centromeres in metaphase, how many centromeres will be present in anaphase?
- If a researcher looks at a cell and notices a straight line of sister chromatids, which phase are they viewing?
- In which type of human cell(s) would 46 chromosomes be located? Select all that apply.
- When the p53 gene is damaged, which event may happen?