COUN-6360-25-Assessment in Counseling-2021-Winter-QTR- Term-wks-1-thru-10
Week 6 Quiz
- If an individual takes a test, and if you know an individual’s raw score, the mean of the group of individuals who took the test, and the standard deviation of the group, you can tell the relative position of the individual within his or her group.
- Approximately 84 percent of people do higher than 1 standard deviation below the mean.
- Histograms and frequency polygons are visual representations of frequency distributions.
- On a normally distributed curve, which is true?
- Which of the following is the best method for determining the percentile rank regarding a group of scores?
- Approximately 2 percent of people do lower than 3 standard deviations below the mean.
- The results of a norm group comparison test can do all of the following EXCEPT:
- A histogram is a preferred method over the cumulative distribution for conveying information about the percentile rank.
- Jerome has scored a 10 on a test. How has he done?
- On negatively skewed curves, the mean is lower than the median, which is lower than the mode.