COUN 6360 Week 5 Quiz
- The Buckley Amendment, otherwise known as FERPA, asserted:
- One problem with parallel forms reliability is that individuals may look up questions between the time they take the two tests.
- In assessing the validity of a test, you randomly assign 100 individuals to two groups: one group assesses intelligence through a newly developed test, and a second group assesses intelligence through a traditional intelligence test that has been shown to be valid. You then conduct a statistical analysis to see if there are significant differences between the groups. Your hypothesis states that there will be no significant differences. This type of validity is called:
- Which of the following is NOT a kind of construct validity?
- Which is true regarding the item characteristic curve, or “S” curve, in Item Response Theory (IRT)?
- Match each description to the term or concept listed below.
- Which of the following is NOT a step in determining the content validity of an instrument?
- Which of the following is NOT a type of reliability?
- The Americans with Disabilities Act asserted:
- Concurrent validity is to criterion-related validity as discriminant validity is to construct validity.