COUN-6360D-5/COUN-6360-5/COUN-6324S-5-Assessment in Counseling-2021-Winter-QTR-Term-wks-1-thru-10
Week 5 Quiz
- “If you are interested in examining whether or not the GREs can accurately tell how students perform in graduate school, you would most likely want to investigate the validity of the test.”
- Which of the following is NOT a step in determining the content validity of an instrument?
- The Carl Perkins Act (PL 98-524) asserted:
- Which of the following is NOT a type of reliability?
- Concurrent and predictive validity are types of:
- Match each description to the term or concept listed below.
- The degree to which an instrument’s scores are free from error of measurement.
- A statistical expression of the relationship between sets of scores.
- Which of the following is NOT related to test worthiness?
- Which of the following is a type of criterion-related validity?
- Theoretically, if several individuals who score high on a test have a substantial number of low responses, and individuals who score low on the test have a substantial number of high responses, then the test is likely to have which of the following?
- In assessing the reliability of a new test, a sample of 1,000 examinees take the test, and one week later are asked to take the same test agaThis is an example of which type of reliability?