COUN-6360-15-Assessment in Counseling-2021-Fall-QTR-Term-wks-1-thru-10
COUN 6360 Week 7 Quiz
- If you have the raw scores of two individuals on a norm-referenced test, which of the following is important in terms of making meaning of those scores?
- On a normally distributed curve, raw scores may become meaningful if you know the standard deviation and mean of the group.
- Which statement is usually NOT true about all norm-referenced standardized achievement tests?
- NCEs range from 1 to 99 along the bell-shaped curve, but as opposed to percentiles, they are in equal units along curve.
- Match the type of scale with the definition.
- Percentiles are a reflection of the distribution of scores along a curve.
- A student received a score on a norm-referenced standardized test that was ?
- z-scores below the mean. This person scored better than approximately 16 percent of his or her norm group.
- On normally distributed curves, which of the following is NOT true?
- A standard deviation of 2 is a percentile rank of about 98.