COUN 6360 Week 5 Quiz
- “A test developer creates a new instrument to measure depression. He correlates this instrument with an existing test that measures anxiety. The test developer hopes to not find a high correlation, thus assuring the integrity of the construct he is measuring. This type of validity is called:”
- One problem with parallel forms reliability is that individuals may look up questions between the time they take the two tests.
- In assessing the reliability of a new test, a sample of 1,000 examinees take the test, and one week later are asked to take the same test agaThis is an example of which type of reliability?
- Practicality has to do with all of the following EXCEPT:
- Concurrent validity is to criterion-related validity as discriminant validity is to construct validity.
- The Spearman-Brown formula is for which purpose?
- The Americans with Disabilities Act asserted:
- Which of the following is NOT a type of reliability?
- When one “attempts to estimate the reliability of all the possible split half combinations” of a test, one is assessing what kind of reliability?