COUN-6360D-5/COUN-6360-5/COUN-6324S-5-Assessment in Counseling-2021-Winter-QTR-Term-wks-1-thru-10
COUN 6360D Week 6 Quiz
- Measures of central tendency tell you something about the middle of a series of numbers but hardly anything about the variability of a set of numbers.
- On negatively skewed curves, the mean is lower than the median, which is lower than the mode.
- The results of a norm group comparison test can do all of the following EXCEPT:
- If Juan has scored a 53 on a test, what can we say about how he has done?
- Histograms and frequency polygons are visual representations of frequency distributions.
- On a normally distributed curve, which is true?
- Approximately 2 percent of people do lower than 3 standard deviations below the mean.
- A histogram is a preferred method over the cumulative distribution for conveying information about the percentile rank.
- A group of graduate students studying psychology take a national comprehensive exam. On the test, their mean score is about 0.5 standard deviation above the mean as compared to the national score. The variability of their scores is less than the national mean. If passing is 1 standard deviation below the mean, it is likely that many have failed.
- Jerome has scored a 10 on a test. How has he done?