HCA 430 Week 5 Final Project, Community Services (Substance Abuse or Alcohol)
HCA430 Week 5 Final Project, Community Services (Vulnerable Mothers and Children)
HCA430 Week 5 Final Project, Community Services (Youth Services in Kenya)
HCA 430 Week 5 Discussion 1, Variations in Approaches to Care: Choose a specific culture or ethnicity of an immigrant or refugee population.
- Analyze their cultural and social norms.
- Discuss how they experience the healthcare system in America.
- Include an evaluation of how both the community and market-oriented approaches to health care, as highlighted in Chapter 10 of your text, can assist your chosen culture in getting the care they need.
- Provide an analysis of a multidisciplinary approach that can be used to deliver the best care to your population.
- Discuss a program in your community, or the nearest large community, that serves immigrants and refugees. Are the services truly accessible to a wide population of immigrants and refugees? Identify one approach which could improve accessibility, cost, or the quality of care for the population.
HCA 430 Week 5 Discussion 2, Making a Difference: Imagine you are a policymaker for your city or town. Based on what you know and what you have learned in this course, what would you modify or improve to make a positive change in the life of a vulnerable group we have not covered in class? Justify whether or not you would consult the vulnerable group when developing programs or policies? Propose a policy you would create to improve health care services accessibility, cost, and quality related to your selected group?