MGT 435 Week 2 Quiz 1
- Which of the following is an especially critical factor for diagnosing, planning, and implementing organizational change?
- Of all the nine action research phases, which is considered to be the “go” phase?
- Which of the following is NOT among the “four Ds” of the appreciative inquiry model?
- Which of the following is true about people’s resistance to change?
- According to McKinsey and Kotter (1996), approximately what percentage of large organizational changes fail?
- Organizational inertia refers to the tendency of organizations to __________.
- The task of preparing people for organizational change typically falls upon __________.
- Large-scale change interventions in firms are typically __________.
- Resistance to organizational change can __________.
- According to the environment-industry-organization contingency model of organizational change, which of the following increases environmental complexity?
MGT 435 Week 2 Quiz 2
- “Organizational Inertia” refers to
- Which organizational change model stresses the importance of applying a historical analysis of changes occurring over the course of a company’s development?
- Stage 5 of “The Development Life-Cycle of Organizations” is ……as
- Second-order (discontinuous) changes are
- According to Lewin’s “Force-Field Analysis “to change resistance, change is the result of
- The task of preparing people for organizational change typically falls upon
- Resistance to organizational change can
- Which organizational change model asserts that there is no one right or best strategy that can predict organizational success?
- According to McKinsey and Kotter (1996), approximately what percentage of large organizational changes fails?
- In the “The Organizational life-Cycle Model,” growth through delegation typically occurs
MGT 435 Week 2 Quiz 3
- Speaking openly and honestly can be a risky undertaking in organizations.
- Autonomy refers to the degree to which the performance of the task has a substantial impact on outcomes that are deemed important to employees, to the organization and/or to society as a whole.
- ____________ refers to the rate of change.
- The process of organizational diagnosis is ……at determining:
- Which of the following is NOT a key challenge of data collection?
- At its most fundamental level, diagnosis is about learning – learning what ……and why.
- In structured interviews, the interviewer prepares a set of questions to be ……of all respondents.
- Ideally, diagnosis targets only specific elements of the organization.
- ___________ refers to the number of external factors impacting organizational operation.
- In this type of team, the multiple functions and tasks of the value chain are linked in order to enhance quality, coordination, and customer responsiveness.