SEC 340 Week 4 Quiz 1 (10 Questions and Answers)
- (TCO 7) What type of backup site is a fully configured computer facility with all services, communications links, and physical plant operations and is capable of establishing operations at a moment’s notice?
- (TCO 7) Which backup method offers the fastest recovery time?
- (TCO 7) Which of the following is not one of the three possible backup strategies?
- (TCO 6) CERT provides nine best practices for responding to _____.
- (TCO 6) A _____ roster requires that a contact person call each and every person on the roster.
- TCO 6) A _____ roster has the first person call certain other people on the roster, who in turn call other people on the roster.
- (TCO 6) Computer forensics has its roots in _____ and criminal justice
- (TCO 6) The use of established _____ can facilitate the collection of legally defensible evidentiary material.
- (TCO 7) The grandfather-father-son method of backup allows recovery of data for the previous _____ weeks.
- (TCO 7) The Towers of Hanoi is more complex than other backup approaches and is based on statistical principles to optimize _____.
SEC 340 Week 4 Quiz 2 (10 Questions and Answers)
- (TCO 6) An IDS that collects statistical summaries and comparisons to normal traffic is known as a _____.
- (TCO 6) Which of the following is not an established method to activate an alert roster?
- (TCO 6) A simulation of a real event in a test environment is called a _____.
- (TCO 6) Which of the following is not a technical aspect of analyzing evidentiary material?
- (TCO 6) When analyzing the cost of an incident, which of the following should be considered?
- (TCO 7) A disaster recovery plan and business continuity plan are two major elements of what?
- (TCO 7) There are five key procedural mechanisms which facilitate the restoration of critical information and the _____.
- (TCO 7) First, regardless of the strategy, off-site storage and on-site storage must be _____.
- (TCO 7) Overall, the _____-tape rotation method of backup offers roughly two weeks of recovery capability.
- (TCO 7) With disk duplexing, each disk drive has its own _____.