SEC 340 Week 2 Quiz 1 (10 Questions and Answers)
- (TCOs 1, 2, 4) Which of the following is not a critical element of the CIA triangle?
- (TCOs 1, 2, 4) Which of the following is not a basic component of risk management?
- (TCOs 1, 2, 4) Which of the following is not one of the four basic risk control strategies?
- TCOs 1, 2, 4) Who is responsible for obtaining senior management commitment and support at the outset of the planning process?
- (TCOs 1, 2, 4) Threats are converted to attacks and then used to create attack ______.
- (TCOs 1, 2, 4) The analysis of business _____ focuses on identifying which are the main revenue-producing operations.
- (TCOs 3, 5) Which of the following is not a possible IR team structure model?
- (TCOs 3, 5) The responsibility for creating an organization’s IR plan rests with the _____.
- (TCOs 3, 5) Which type of plan testing involves individuals who act as if an incident has occurred, but do so without interfering with normal operations?
- (TCOs 3, 5) An IDS that monitors traffic on a network segment is called a(n) _____.
SEC 340 Week 2 Quiz 2 (10 Questions and Answers)
- (TCOs 3, 5) The _____ should be the first deliverable undertaken by the IR planning committee
- (TCOs 3, 5) Which of the following starts with admitting there is a problem?
- (TCOs 3, 5) _____ reflect upon the relative security of an information system.
- (TCOs 3, 5) Which of the following describes confidentiality?
- (TCOs 3, 5) There is nothing that _____ can do to improve the bottom line.
- (TCO 1) The CNSS model of _____ evolved from a concept known as the CIA triangle.
- (TCO 1) A threat is a category of all of the following except for what?
- (TCOs 2, 4) The _____ takes up where the risk assessment process leaves off.
- (TCO 5) Which of the following is a non-event that is categorized as an actual incident?
- (TCO 5) False positives or noise often result from which of the following causes in an incident collection candidate?