MGT 3620 Final Exam – Organizational Behavior
- Briefly list the essential components required for the effective practice of leadership in today’s world
- Briefly identify the range of leadership styles utilized in the Vroom–Jago time-driven leadership model and specify the dimensions on which these leadership styles vary.
- Describe the features of charismatic leadership.
- Discuss the attributes of authentic leadership.
- Describe the basic nature of the transformational leadership model.
- Describe the most common types of teams used in organizations today, and specify which type has the greatest impact on both productivity and quality.
- Briefly explain the nominal group technique (NGT)
- Identify and briefly explain the three primary factors that influence organization design decisions
- Describe two contemporary organization designs: multinational and network
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the network organization design
- Define organizational culture and list its components.
- Briefly describe how to create an organizational culture that encourages ethical behavior.
- Explain what is meant by pressures for change on organizations, and give an example of several such pressures.
- What is organizational diagnosis and what factors are important to accurately diagnose before change?
- Identify the reasons for individual and organizational resistance to change and describe methods for overcoming it.