BUSI 2003 Week 1 Quiz – Question and Answers
- Which of the following statement(s) accurately explain supply chains?
- Four major decision responsibilities of the operations management function include all the following except:
- Common inputs to the operations transformation process include all of the following except:
- The four major operations objectives include all of the following except:
- It is better to inspect the quality of a product rather than to build it into the product.
- Which of the following statements concerning distinctive competence is incorrect?
- The three primary business functions include:
- Value is defined as Price/Benefits.
- The four elements comprising a firm’s Operations strategy consist of all of the following except:
- Which of the following statements about the development of operations function mission, objectives, and strategies is false?
- Operations strategy is a functional strategy that can drive the business strategy of the organization.
- Which of the following statements concerning the development of operations function, mission, objectives, and strategies is true?
- Which of the following statements concerning a firm’s supply chain management strategy is incorrect?
- Both Service Operations and Manufacturing Operations can be view as a transformation process converting the given set of inputs into outputs.
- A firm would typically use one type of supply chain strategy for its imitative and innovative products.