UNV 104 Week 6 Assignment, Final Draft Expository Essay
Please do the following in completing the final draft of your essay:
- Revise your expository essay using the feedback received from your instructor on your outline and first draft.
- Review the media piece The Writing Process to help you refine and finalize your essay.
- Review the rubric for this assignment to ensure you have completed all necessary components of your essay.
- Your final draft should be at least 750-1,000 words.
- Complete the following before submitting your final essay:
- Read your paper aloud (to yourself or someone else) to “hear” issues with your grammar and sentence structure.
- Polish the issues found by smoothing out your language.
- Run spellcheck and grammar check (as a backup) before submitting the final draft. Make any necessary changes to address spelling or grammar issues.
UNV 104 Week 6 Topic 6 Discussion 1
Review your first draft, instructor feedback, TurnItIn feedback, and course materials. Provide three successful strategies you will use in preparing your final draft. Why did you select these strategies? Do you have any questions as you prepare for your final draft this week?
UNV 104 Week 6 Topic 6 Discussion 2
Explain why going through the writing process steps improves the quality of writing. What did you find most difficult about the writing process?