PSYC 304 Week 2 -Quiz 2
- Visible light is between and nm within the electromagnetic spectrum.
- Lateral inhibition can be used to explain
- The rod-cone break in the dark adaptation curve occurs after what time period in the dark.
- The blind spot is located
- According to Goldstein, the evolutionary explanation of neural specialization is
- The Hecht et al. (1942) study is important because
- Light can be described in terms of wavelength, or as consisting of small packets of energy called
- Neurons in the LGN have receptive fields.
- According to Miller and Goodale, the dorsal stream is the pathway.
- The “chain reactions” that occurs when isomerization of a single pigment molecule triggers the activation of more and more molecules is called the
- Acuity is better in the than in the .
- The di?culty of reading under dim light conditions can be explained by
- Covergence results in sensitivity and acuity.
- As night falls, a red flower seems to fade in brightness compared to its green stem or leaves. This change in vision is called
- The PPA activity is