MIS 589 Final Exam Week 8 with Answers
- (TCO A) A backbone network is
- (TCO B) With a client-based network, one fundamental problem is that
- (TCO B) In a client-server network, _____ gets software from different vendors to work together.
- (TCO C) Which of the following would be considered a type of wireless media?
- (TCO D) The network architecture component that contains the organization’s servers is called the
- (TCO D) Technologies that provide higher-speed communications than traditional modems (e.g., DSL) are known as _____ technologies.
- (TCO E) A(n) _____ is one of the most common examples of redundancy ….into a network to help reduce the impact of disruption.
- (TCO F) Which of the following is not contributing to the dramatic increase in network traffic today?
- (TCO F) Which of the following would be considered a type of wireless media?
- (TCO G) _____ refers to managing and documenting the network’s hardware and software configuration.
- (TCO A) What is a circuit?
- (TCO B) What is Telnet, and why is it useful?
- (TCO E) What are some of the criteria that can be use to rank security risks?
- (TCO F) How does MPLS work?
- (TCO G) Why is the total cost of ownership so high?
MIS 589 Final Exam