HLT 306V Topic 5 Quiz
- What is the_ purpose of informed consent?
- CAM is:
- What should the_ patient’s condition be to give informed consent?
- Which of the_ following ethical the_ories means “do no harm”?
- What is the_ goal of patient education of the_ elderly?
- Which of the_ following is a barrier to the education of the_ elderly?
- When a patient receives a terminal diagnosis what are some of the stages he will experience?
- What are values?
- Teaching aids should be used
- What is “ageism” in healthcare?
- The definition of negotiation as it applies to patient education is:
- What is the one thing terminal patients find most difficult?
- How is it possible to integrate CAM and conventional medicine?
- Illiteracy is:
- Activity/passivity is usually used in patient education under such circumstances as