HLT 306V Topic 4 Quiz with Answers
- What is the healthcare professional legally responsible to do in patient education?
- Examples of patient non-compliance include:
- Why was the_re more concern with preventative health care starting in the_ fifties?
- What is multicultural patient education?
- Which of the following has been found to be one of the_ most important factors in patient compliance?
- Which of the following are considered relationship skills?
- What are the goals of patient education?
- Which of the following is an example of patient compliance?
- What percentage of patients has been found to be non-compliant with health recommendations?
- What is the healthcare professional’s role in teaching the_ patient at different life stages?
- Which of the following would be considered life-stages?
- Which of the following are the_ three categories of learning?
- Why is the need for patient education expanding?
- What is acculturation?
- Which of the following is one form of nonverbal behavior?