QRB 501 Week 4 Individual Assignment, Data Analysis
- Fifty business students were given a project to complete. The bar graph below shows the number of days it took the students to complete the assignment.
- The bar graph below shows the Quarterly Dollar Volume of Batesville Tire Company. Refer to the bar graph below and answer the questions.
- The line chart below shows data for Automobile Gasoline Mileage Comparisons for full-size and compact cars. Refer to the chart and answer the questions.
- The line chart below shows Dale Crosby’s Salary History. Refer to this chart and answer the questions.
- The pie chart below shows the family budget. Refer to the chart and answer the following questions.
- The bar chart shows the distribution of tax dollars. Refer to the chart and answer the following questions.
- The Canmark Research Center Airport Customer Satisfaction Survey uses an online questionnaire to provide airlines and airports with customer satisfaction ratings for all aspects of the customers’ flight experience (airportsurvey website, July 2012). After completing a flight, customers receive an e-mail asking them to go to the website and rate a variety of factors, including the reservation process, the check-in process, luggage policy, cleanliness of gate area, service by flight attendants, food/beverage selection, on-time arrival, and so on. A five-point scale, with Excellent, Very Good, Good, Fair, and Poor, is used to record customer ratings. Assume that passengers on a delta Airlines flight from Myrtle beach, South Carolina, to Atlanta, Georgia, provided the following ratings for the question, “Please rate the airline based on your overall experience with this flight.” The sample ratings are shown below.
- The data below shows the total sales per day of the week by four salespersons. Use Microsoft Excel to construct a line chart (graph)showing total sales by the days of the week for Happy’s Gift Shoppe.
qrb 501 week 4