PUBH-4200-2, Pub Hlth Pol for Social Change Winter Qtr
PUBH 4200 Quiz – Week 2
- Which of the following is NOT one of the seven priorities of the National Prevention Strategy?
- According to the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, what is the greatest global challenge and indispensable requirement for sustainable development?
- According to Greer et al., understanding politics and policy is NOT necessary for public health professionals. This statement is:
- Widome, et al. found that, although there is significant epidemiological evidence about the dangers of secondhand smoke, policies do not always follow scientific evidence. This statement is:
- According to Greer et al., using an evidence-based approach for health guarantees policies and practices that work. This statement is:
- The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development agreed upon by the United Nations general assembly in 2015 was, in large part based upon a previous set of goals, the Millennium Development Goals. This new agenda is different from the previous goals in what way?
- Widome, et al. cited seven lessons from their study. All of the following are lessons except:
- According to Greer et al., politicians’ actions regarding public health and other issues is ultimately driven by:
- The United Nations’ Millennium Development Goals work to achieve better health by recognizing and improving the social determinants of health. This statement is:
- Public health professionals will need to delve into the realm of politics to be successful in creating change. Greer et al. offer ALL of the following advice for doing so except: