PSYC 300 Week 7 Quiz Answers
- …………….refers to a set of techniques for summarizing and displaying data.
- An alternative to the mean is the .
- The of a distribution is the extent to which the scores vary around their central tendency.
- The location of a score within its distribution can be describe using percentile ranks or .
- It is also important to be able to describe the strength of a statistical relationship, which is often refer to as the .
- To compare two means, the most common null hypothesis test is the .
- A is a statistic that is compute only to help find the p value
- Statistical significance is not the same as or. psyc 300 week 7
- testing is a formal approach to deciding whether a statistical relationship in a sample reflects a 3.0/ 3.0 Points real relationship in the population or is just due to chance.
- The corresponding values in the population are called .