PSY 520 Topic 3 Week 3 Probability Project
- I have flipped and unbiased coin three times and got heads. It is more likely to get tails the next time I flip it.
- The Rovers play Mustangs. The Rovers can win, loose, or draw, so the probability that they win is 1/3.
- I roll two dice and ad the results. The probability of getting a total of 6 is 1/12 because there are 12 different possibilities and 6 is one of them.
- Purple has to have a major operation. 90% of the people who have this operation make a complete recovery. There is a 90% chance that Mr. Purple will make a complete recovery if he has this operation.
- I flip two coins. The probability of getting heads and tails is 1/3 because I can get Heads and Heads, Heads and Tails, or Tails and Tails.
- 13 is an unlucky number so you are less likely to win raffles with ticket number 13 than with a different dumber.