POLI 330N Week 7 Quiz – Question and Answers
- (TCO 9) Rarely the work of small bands and conspirators alone, _____ are usually the result of system collapse, which permits small but well-organized groups (often military) to take over.
- (TCO 9) Describe what can often happen in a changing society when, during times of prosperity, some people get rich faster than others.
- (TCO 9) What is likely to happen if the people are unhappy and there is no organization to focus their discontent?
- (TCO 9) Some states engage in _____, despite officially denouncing terrorism.
- (TCO 9) What is the crux of radical revolutionary thinking?
- (TCO 8) Countries generally sign treaties over which of the following concerns?
- (TCO 8) The recent global contraction brought a new wave of _____, as one country after another started to worry about keeping jobs at home.
- (TCO 8) _____ theory argues that leaders often misinterpret another nation’s actions as hostile and threatening, and consider their own actions to be merely defensive.
- (TCO 8) Identify one major flaw in the current organization of the United Nations.
- (TCO 8) Evaluate the changing role of sovereignty in today’s international relations.