POLI330 Week 7 Quiz – Question and Answers
- (TCO 9) _____ is a small or moderate change that essentially leaves the system intact.
- (TCO 9) Describe what can often happen in a changing society when, during times of prosperity, some people get rich faster than others.
- (TCO 9) What is likely to happen if the people are unhappy and there is no organization to focus their discontent?
- (TCO 9) What are the aims of terrorists via their calculated acts of terrorism?
- (TCO 9) According to Hannah Arendt, the American struggle was indeed a revolution, perhaps history’s only complete revolution, _____.
- (TCO 8) In theory, what is the role of foreign powers in relation to sovereign states?
7. (TCO 8) The recent global contraction brought a new wave of _____, as one country after another started to worry about keeping jobs at home.
- (TCO 8) According to macro theorists, _____ are the key factors leading to war.
- (TCO 8) The oldest approach to preserving peace is through _____, with envoys sent from one state to another.
- (TCO 8) Evaluate the changing role of sovereignty in today’s international relations.