POLI 330N Week 7 Quiz 1
- (TCO 9) What is the most common response to serious domestic unrest?
- (TCO 9) Riots triggered by police beating youths, protests against globalization, and labor strikes against austerity are all examples of _____.
- (TCO 9) Why might a period of prosperity bring about revolution?
- (TCO 9) Some states engage in _____, despite officially denouncing terrorism.
- (TCO 9) What is the crux of radical revolutionary thinking?
- (TCO 8) Countries generally sign treaties over which of the following concerns?
- (TCO 8) The recent global contraction brought a new wave of _____, as one country after another started to worry about keeping jobs at home.
- (TCO 8) A big war with a definitive outcome often brings peace because _____.
- (TCO 8) The oldest approach to preserving peace is through _____, with envoys sent from one state to another.
- (TCO 8) What precedent did the 1945–1946 Nuremburg War Crimes Trials set for international law?