POLI 330N Week 5 Quiz 1 – Question and Answers
- (TCO 5) Which of the following statements best defines feudalism?
- (TCO 5) Countries with limits on government have usually had feudal pasts, which suggests what about the dispersion of power?
- (TCO 5) In Europe, a cabinet is equivalent to a U.S. _____.
- (TCO 5) Because of the separation of powers inherent in a presidential system, some scholars think that executive-legislative _____ is common in systems like that used in the United States.
- (TCO 5) The head of ministry is equivalent to the _____ in the United States.
- (TCO 5) The only political system that could guarantee the cooperation between the legislative and executive branches is _____.
- (TCO 4) Which of the following issues is a civil concern?
- (TCO 4) International law consists of _____ and established customs recognized by most nations.
- (TCO 4) What legal agency in the United States generates reputation-based ratings of prospective federal judges?
- (TCO 4) Which of the following best articulates the stance of judicial restraint advocates?