POLI 330N Week 4 Quiz – Question and Answers
- What term is used to describe the system of voting where the seats of the legislature are assigned to parties based on the percentage of the popular vote that each party receives?
- Which Supreme Court decision upheld racial segregation as constitutional?
- Which of the following would be considered a public interest group?
- Which-statement about health care in the United States is FALSE?
- What made the Supreme Court’s decision in the Citizens United case so controversial?
- What kind of vote takes place most often in America for deciding the winner of a single-member district?
- What-is a major criticism of the winner-take-all electoral system?
- What is the most important tool for interest groups seeking to change or influence public policy?
- Which age group has been the most supportive of the Democratic Party in the 2004, 2006, and 2008 general elections?
- Which of the following is true with regard to health care in the United States? poli 330n week 4