POLI 330N Week 4 Quiz 2 – Question and Answers
- (TCO 3) Explain which individuals have the most influence on politics via interest groups.
- (TCO 3) What U.S. groups that are underrepresented by interest groups took to the street in inner-city riots in the 1960s, thus demonstrating what a group or groups might do when they cannot express their grievances through legitimate channels?
- (TCO 3) A great deal of legislation originates in _____.
- (TCO 3) Some interest groups maintain a low profile by promoting their objectives without _____ them.
- (TCO 3) Large parties in particular can be analyze as _____.
- (TCO 3) _____ allow and even encourage parties to split. poli 330n week 4 quiz
- (TCO 3) Which of the following has recently done much to encourage state and local party organizations to cooperate with national party platforms?
- (TCO 3) What do you think might be a side effect of or a cause of nations with very high voter turnout having that level of turnout?
- (TCO 3) What impact does beginning to pay taxes have on young people’s relationship to voting?
- (TCO 3) _____ regions may harbor economic and cultural resentments at being …..by a distant capital.