POLI 330N Week 3 Quiz 2 – Question and Answers
- (TCO 2) Hereditary rule by one person is known as _____.
- (TCO 2) To Aristotle, the corrupt form of monarchy is _____.
- (TCO 2) Which of the following descriptions best depicts a federal system of government?
- (TCO 2) In a single-member district election, the winner receives a minimum of _____.
- (TCO 2) Why are coalitions among parties seldom necessary in the United States?
- (TCO 2) In a _____ system, the government owns little or no industry and redistributes little in welfare programs.
- (TCO 2) The concept of basic law originated in which country?
- (TCO 2) Though rare, a “true” democracy, is a system in which _____.
- (TCO 2) _____ states regularly use organized terror and violence against their citizens to maintain control and achieve their goals.
- (TCO 2) How do totalitarian regimes eliminate armed resistance?