POLI 330N Week 2 Quiz 4 – Question and Answers
- (TCO 6) Aristotle argued that the best political communities would be _____.
- (TCO 6) Which of the following was of greatest concern to John Locke?
- (TCO 6) If _____ were alive, he might suggest that poor academic performance in schools could be attributed to a society that does not promote education and provides few resources devoted to schools.
- (TCO 6) Which of the following would most likely be supported by the bourgeoisie?
- (TCO 6) According to Karl Marx, what would likely replace capitalism?
- (TCO 6) Adam Smith is most associated with which concept?
- (TCO 6) Which of the following propositions would likely be favored by modern liberals?
- (TCO 6) Modern conservatism adopts elements of which of the following?
- (TCO 6) _____ prefer virtually no government involvement in anything.
- (TCO 6) _____ is an extreme form of nationalism. poli 330n week 2 quiz