POLI 330N Week 2 Quiz – Question with Answers
- In the Western tradition, what does the broad meaning of “justice” involve?
- Even if we could create a utopian society, why would it not survive?
- Which of the following is false?
- What is essential to the success of any government?
- In The Republic, what common theme is explored throughout Socrates’ text?
- Which of the following best represents the ideas of John Locke?
- Which of the following is an idea inherent in a constitutional democracy?
- In establishing the American democratic republic, the Founding Fathers borrowed from the works of all of the following earlier thinkers EXCEPT
- What was the legislative body of the United States was design to be? poli 330n week 2 quiz
- What did Marx believe would happen once private property was eliminated?