POLI 330N Week 1 Quiz – Question and Answers
- (TCO 1) Which best explains the differences between historians and political scientists?
- (TCO 1) Machiavelli is associated with the concept of _____.
- (TCO 1) When people base their views on beliefs that may not be based in reality, they are behaving _____.
- (TCO 1) A political leaders’ ability to command respect and exercise power is known as _____.
- (TCO 1) The notion that you respect the United States Congress, even though it is controlled by a party with which you do not agree, pertains to _____.
- (TCO 1) A theory that is tested in an attempt to prove or refute with evidence, is known as _____.
- (TCO 1) _____ refers to something based on observable evidence.
- (TCO 1) Which of the following is the best example of theory?
- (TCO 1) Which political science subfield studies the interface of politics and economics?
- (TCO 1) Which are both true for most politicians?