POLI 330N Week 1 Quiz 1
- (TCO 1) Aristotle’s view that humans live naturally in herds is most related to what explanation for political power?
- (TCO 1) The statement “Man is by nature a political animal” is attributed to _____.
- (TCO 1) When people base their views on beliefs that may not be based in reality, they are behaving _____.
- (TCO 1) The notion that we acknowledge the rightful roles of our leaders or our laws is known as _____.
- (TCO 1) Despite a disputed 2000 presidential election, once President George W. Bush took office, few people doubted his _____.
- (TCO 1) The term for measuring with numbers is _____.
- (TCO 1) When scholars consider various approaches to studying a given topic, they are most concerned with _____.
- (TCO 1) Which of the following is the best example of theory?
- (TCO 1) _____ is a subfield of political science.
- (TCO 1) The notion that politicians think practically and political scientists think abstractly is indicative of which of the following?
- POLI 330N week 1 quiz