PHLT-8034-1/PUBH-8034-1/PUBH-8034D-1/HLTH-8034E-1/PUBH-8034H-1-Enviro Hlth:Local to Global-2022-Summer-QTR-Term-wks-1-thru-11
PHLT 8034 Quiz – Module 4
- Bottled water is unlikely to have been disinfected using .
- Metals present in municipal wastewater may still be present in treated sewage sludge;
- Currently, most human exposure to polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) in the environment is through
- High biochemical oxygen demand in sewage enuent can lead directly to .
- Some likely human health impacts of polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) are suggested by their chemical structure, which is similar to that of .
- A septic system consists of a septic tank and a .
- Two subgroups of the general population who may have particularly high phthalate exposures are………and those receiving an IV drip for an extended period.
- About…………. of treated sewage sludge in the United States is disposed of by spreading it on land.
- The most significant difference between untreated and treated sewage sludge is that most of the………have been removed from the treated sludge.
- How are trihalomethanes (THMs) introduced into drinking water?
- Exposure to byproducts of disinfecting drinking water with chlorine has been associated with increased risk of……………
- A combined sewer overflow is designed to handle .
- Trihalomethanes are .
- Which of the following are steps in primary sewage treatment?
- Potable water is water that is .