NURS 6552 Module 1 Knowledge Check – Women’s Health
Quiz – Module 1 Knowledge Check
- There is no one legal definition of rape, which means:
- What is one of the most frequent reasons women visit their clinician?
- What is the USPSTF recommendation regarding firearms?
- Which is not a common cause of death in women in the United States?
- Why is acknowledging the oppression of women more difficult within Western societies?
- What had been a significant problem in medical research well into the 1990s?
- Which of the following factors associated with increased risk for developing osteoporosis appears to be the best predictor of risk?
- Routine HPV vaccination is recommended for girls of what age?
- A risk factor that could lead to endometrial cancer is:
- Which of the following is considered primary prevention?
- The most effective means of obtaining the history of abuse is to use a communication model that:
- Which cancer has the highest mortality rate of all gynecological cancers?
- According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) more than _____________women experience IPV.
- Which is an important historical question for a 29-year-old woman in clinic for right-sided weakness?
- Gender differences in heart disease can be found in:
- Which one of the following statements about intimate partner violence (IPV) is false?
- In respect to an evidentiary examination:
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 is associated with what type of cancer?
- What should be the clinician’s first objective after learning the chief reason the woman desires care?
- Which one of the following statements about genital trauma associated with rape is false?