NURS 6551 Week 9 Quiz
- What is the term for a postpartum disorder in which bacteria ascend from the lower genital tract and infect the uterus?
- About how many infants born to mothers colonized with Group B streptococcus will be colonized as well?
- What is the term or stimulation of the uterus by an external agent to enhance uterine contractions after labor has started?
- The onset of labor is indicated by regular uterine contractions and:
- What should be addressed during the late postpartum maternal evaluation (weeks 2-6)?
- Exclusive breast milk feedings are ideal during the:
- Which of the following is a predictor of impending preterm birth?
- What is an indication of the second stage of labor?
- Without treatment shortly after birth, as many as 90 percent of infants born to hepatitis B-infection mothers will:
- Postpartum depression occurs in about what percentage of women who give birth?