NURS 6551 Week 6 Quiz
- Which of the following is a preventive measure for vulvar cancer?
- The most common benign breast masses are:
- The infertility evaluation is an opportune time to suggest health promotion behaviors that may specifically improve fertility, including:
- What symptom is present in 80 to 90 percent of women with cervical cancer?
- Which of the following is an ethical issue that is specifically associated with pre-implantation testing with ART?
- A woman’s lifetime risk of being diagnosed with breast cancer is:
- The genetic counselor has a significant role in the care of women because BRCA1 and BRCA2 genetic mutations account for 5 to 10 percent of all _____ cancer cases.
- The form of assisted reproductive technology that requires fertilization to occur within a patent fallopian tube, instead of a laboratory dish, is called:
- Cyclic mastalgia:
- All of the following diagnostic tests and procedures are now infrequently performed in clinical practice except: