NURS 6551 Week 5 Quiz
- What is a good first question to ask women who present with a concern about abnormal bleeding?
- In women of reproductive age, the most common cause of a bleeding pattern that is suddenly different is:
- Lichen sclerosis is a benign, chronic, progressive disease of the skin in which the most common symptom is:
- What is a common vasomotor symptom of menopause?
- Why is adenomyosis frequently underdiagnosed?
- Approximately what percentage of patients with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) are obese?
- What is the term for the absence of menses for 3 to 6 months in a woman who has previously menstruated and is not pregnant, breastfeeding, or menopausal?
- What should be used for women whose hirsutism remains refractory after 6 months of combined oral contraceptive use?
- A first-line recommended treatment for women with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is:
- Signs of endometrial or cervical cancer may present abnormal uterine bleeding, often as heavy, prolonged bleeding, or: