NURS 6540 Week 11 Quiz
- A useful scale for staging individuals with dementia and determining the possible need for palliative care is
- Significant depression and a desire to hasten death in a terminally ill older adult are
- The use of feeding tubes, either nasogastric or percutaneous, at the end of life
- The principles of palliative care include all of the following EXCEPT
- In patients using chronic opioid analgesia for significant pain, the need to increase dosage over time to achieve adequate analgesic effect indicates
- Successful outcomes of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in hospitalized older adults are determined by
- The first step in managing dyspnea in older adults is
- A Do-Not-Resuscitate order (DNR) indicates
- Which factor has the greatest influence on the location of death (home or hospital) in older adults?
- In what way do advance directives influence care among older adults?