NURS 6531 Week 7 Quiz
- A 21-year-old female presents to the office complaining of urinary frequency and urinary burning. The nurse practitioner suspects a urinary tract infection when the urinalysis reveals
- Risk factors for prostate cancer include all of the following except:
- Diagnostic evaluation for urinary calculi includes:
- Which of the following is the most common causative organism of nongonococcal urethritis?
- Urine cultures should be obtained for which of the following patients?
- Essential aspects of the physical examination for a female with suspected sexually transmitted infection includes:
- Clinical variables indicative of a urinary tract infection include which of the following?
- Which of the following is an acceptable treatment regimen for a female with suspected uncomplicated gonococcal urethritis or cervicitis?
- The organism most often associated with prostatitis is:
- Got this wrong, had to look up.