NURS 6531N Week 3 Quiz – Question and Answers
- A 9-year-old who weighs 70 pounds asks why she can’t sit in the front passenger seat of the family car. Your best response is:
- Which of the following is a priority nurse practitioner role to help children and adolescents to have healthy sexual development?
- For adolescent girls, peak height velocity should occur by Tanner Stage (SMR):
- A 12-year-old male states he noticed an enlargement of his testes and scrotum. When counseling him about the next step in pubertal development, you state:
- Which of the following issues or concepts is relevant to the school-age child? nurs 6531n week 3 quiz
- The mother of a 5-year-old informs you her daughter cheats when playing board games. What is the best response?
- Which of the following statements is true regarding lying and stealing by the school-age child?
- Appropriate anticipatory guidance for the parents of an 8-year-old girl includes:
- Which of the following statements about bullying is true?
- Which of the following characterizes middle adolescence (14 to 16 years old)?