NSG 6430 Week 10 Knowledge Check
- The nurse practitioner is using the carcinoma classification system that provides a way of describing the size, location, and spread of a tumor and is known as:
- When educating patients about cervical cancer, it is important to include that the most causative agent in cervical cancer is:
- Which of the following factors is correct when educating women about the causes of Type I endometrial cancer?
- When educating women about preventative measures against vulvar cancer, the nurse practitioner should include:
- The nurse practitioner understands that an early symptom of ovarian cancer is:
NSG 6430 Week 10