NSG 5003 Week 4 Knowledge Check
- Hypertension is the elevation of systemic arterial blood pressure as a result of increase in total peripheral resistance and ___________?
- High cholesterol accelerates atherosclerotic and atheromatic process which results in an increased risk of which event?
- What mechanism is responsible for weight gain and edema in patients with heart failure?
- What does the EKG show in prinzmetal angina?
- A diastolic murmur, accentuated first heart sound and opening snap are characteristic of which valvular dysfunction?