NSG 5002 Week 5 Knowledge Check
- Which area of patient health is not directly addressed in Nightingale’s 13 canons for nursing practice?
- Which selection most closely matches the definition of the health metaparadigm according to the concepts outlined by Nightingale?
- According to Nightingale’s model, what is the impetus for the cooperation of the nurse, nature, and the patient in the reparative process?
- Which statement is not one of the 14 basic patient needs as outlined by Henderson?
- According to Henderson, which phrase is not one of the four inseparable components of the person?