NR 602 Week 5 Assignment, Selected Topic: Domestic Violence: A Survivor’s Story
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to
- Provide learners with the opportunity to integrate knowledge and skills learned throughout this course
- Directly apply principles and knowledge learned in the course to problem solving of population health problems in marginalized women.
Requirements: This paper should clearly and comprehensively identify the disease or population health problem chosen. The problem must be an issue in your geographic area and a concern for the population you will serve upon graduation with your degree. The paper should … organized into the following sections:
- Introduction with a clear presentation of the marginalized group as well as significance and ascholarly overview of the paper.
- Background of the marginalized group/problem including description, current incidence and/or prevalence statistics current state, local, and national statistics pertaining to the problem.
- Discuss the economic aspects of the marginalized group.
- … social justice and its relationship to health disparities and health care of marginalized group.
- Discuss ethical issues on marginalized group.
- Provide a brief plan of how you will address this marginalized group in your practice once you are finished with school. Provide three actions you will take along with how you will measure outcomes of your actions.
nr 602 week 5 assignment