NR 503 Week 5 Assignment, Infectious Disease Paper – Chickenpox
Criteria for Content Apply the concepts of epidemiology to a communicable disease.Choose one communicable disease from the following list:
- Hepatitis B
Include the following in your assignment:
- Description of the communicable disease (causes, symptoms, mode of transmission, complications, treatment) and the demographic of interest (mortality, morbidity, incidence, and prevalence).
- Describe the determinants of health and explain how those factors contribute to the development of this disease.
- Discuss the host factors, agent factors (presence or absence), and environmental factors.
- Explain the role of the community health FNP (case finding, reporting, data collecting, data analysis, and follow-up).
- A minimum of three (3) scholarly literature references is required.