MN 502 Unit 4 Quiz (10/10)
- Nursing knowledge is dependent on theory and research to provide a cumulative, organized, and dynamic body of current information that can be used to answer which of the following?
- Generating theory is accomplished by which of the following?
- Which of the following assist us in communicating concept links that we believe exist and then communicating those concepts with some degree of assurance that we understand what we are conveying to one another?
- What is the function of theory?
- The praxis theory of suffering, theory of postpartum depression, theory of breastfeeding, theory of health promotion for preterm infants, and theory of dependent care in research with parents of toddlers are considered what theory?
- What theory is the most basic type of theory involving one concept, is “information presenting” in the sense that phenomena are classified and described?
- Which of the following are conceptual models of nursing not borrowed from other disciplines?
- Distinguishing conceptual models and theories occurs by addressing which of the following?
- A middle-range theory is identified as which of the following?
- Nursing knowledge development and practice must be in a constant state of evolution for which of the following?