HIST 410N Final Exam Answers
- (TCO 1) Historical research involves four main tasks. Discover refers to the task of:
- (TCO 6) The United States entered World War I because it
- (TCO 5) Nicholas II of Russia abdicated the throne following
- (TCO 5) What event marked the beginning of World War II?
- (TCO 9) The Cold War got hot, or flared up into actual fighting, in
- (TCO 9) During the Cuban Missile Crisis, the U.S. and the Soviet Union were led by
- (TCO 8) Why did some European nations decide to limit welfare state benefits in the 1980s and 1990s?
- (TCO 6) Bangladesh is
- (TCO 2) Which Middle Eastern country is the site of the Kabbah, Islam’s holiest site, and the world’s largest oil producer?
- (TCO 2) Following the Arab-Israeli 1967 war
- (TCO 4) One problem that arose in East Germany after reunification was
- (TCO 4) In addition to Leonid Brezhnev, who died in 1982, who of the following served during the 1980s as general secretary of the Soviet Communist party and as president?
- (TCO 7) Al-Qaeda was organized to
HIST 410N Final Exam