BUS 409 Week 3 Quiz 1
- Oftentimes, companies use this method to trim their payroll responsibilities by encouraging higher-paid workers with more seniority to voluntarily leave the company earlier than previously planned.
- This concept describes a company’s success when the company acquires or develops capabilities that facilitate outperforming the
- Which of the following is the use of oral, written, and non-verbal skills for multiple purposes?
- __________ is/are guiding principles that influence the way individuals and organizations behave within the society that they operate
- What do compensation managers use to recognize differences in the relative worth of jobs and to establish pay differentials based upon management priorities?
- Which of these actions would HR encourage in attempting to create a lowest-cost competitive strategy?
- Which of the following group is a stakeholder within a company?
- Which of the following competitive strategies does Apple Computer use?
- __________ is/are the ability to access, assess, interpret, manipulate, summarize, and communicate
- Which of the following is used to define and solve problems and to make decisions or form judgments related to a situation or set of circumstances?
- The success of HR departments depends on how well they serve the interests of which of the following stakeholder groups?
- In GE’s human resource leadership program (HRLP), successful participants will achieve which of the following?
- Since the economic recession (2007-2009) ended, fewer companies have offered pay increases, and those that do are offering lower Approximately, how much have pay increases been?
- These compensation systems go a long way in attracting and retaining the most qualified employees and are based upon market and compensation
- A company using this competitive strategy seeks to offer a product or service that is completely unique from other competitors in their market segment.